Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday, bloody monday

Monday evening...well getting up wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm not extremely tired, so that's good. 2 more days like that to go (this week). Still thinking about it... Yeah I know, I shouldn't, but I can't help it. And somehow i don't want to stop thinking about it. Thinking about it, hoping to find out that something wasn't rightabout how she did it, that she didn't broke up with me, but that it's just a "pauze". Idle hope? Bleh I want to talk about it with her, but I won't be able to until friday. I really don't want her to feel bad, but that's going to be hard. Especially since it's my birthday friday, she'll feel extra bad. Aaaggh life's a bitch ("then you rejuvenate and do it all over again.")

Don't really have much else to say... tomorrow another day of early torment. Wednsday free day but prolly a mentally hard one. Oh boy...

Signing out. Cy'all...

--Warynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home