Monday, December 25, 2006

Oh noes, it's spreading!

Right, well then, I am totally aware of the fact that i haven't updated in a while (read: a long time) and yes i kinda feel sorry... Ok f*ck that, I don't, not 100% tho. School's been a royal busy bitch, with things like having to program a full animated flash media player in under one week (which is also the first flash thingy i EVER created), and other stuff. Yes I believe I died somewhere along the way doing that. Then there's the better part of life. I actually have a girlfriend now. And yesh she's the kind of girl in every aspect that i want to spend my life with. No more tryouts, no more flashlight relationships, no more "oops sorry you're not my type" dates, because i did hit the proverbal jackpot this time. Except the fact that she doesn't game but, hehh, can't have everything eh ;) (Sorry baby, don't kill me now ^^;; ). Mheh, i'll try and convert her anyway :).

Anyway news about the blog. Seeing as the amount of updates has been abysmal lately (not counting the counter-bar in the lower right corner), and me always wanting to do a good joined project i decided to add a posting member to this blog: Mor Rioghain. He's one of my best friends from my old school, and without him, i probably wouldn't have been here anymore. Agreed, he's a bit of a weird guy (then again, so am i), but if you ever have a shortage of sarcasm, sadism, politics, confusion or C&C: he's the guy to ask. Just like me he has a total intolerance for all that is foolish, idiotic and noobish. Just like me he enjoys a good gaming session, and some melodic metal music to go with it, and just like me he's a bit of a writer. I have no idea what he'll be posting here, so far as i'm concerned he can post whatever he wants here, as long as it doesn't cross the insanity level i'm willing to enforce here. He prolly post his story here too, but i'll leave that to him to explain/tell about further. It's a different style of story then mine, but in my humble opinion it's very good nonetheless. He'll prolly post a bit of comment under my block of text here, so explanations there.

So...that's that. I'm going to write a bit more now, upcoming is a hint of combat, with a whole lot of environment establishing. Peace out y'all

--W

Thanks for that introduction Warynn. Most of what he said about me is true, wel actualy everything. I'll mostly be using this place to post my story (or should I say stories? (i'm currently working on 2 at once (well working is maybe a bit exaggerated *cough*))). As already pointed out, my stories are a bit a different style. They take place in the modern world with deities and other paranormal stuff, pretty cool if I say so myself. Anyways I currently can't think of anymore to say here and now, so we'll just leave that for later posts.
I hope you'll all enjoy reading my stories and whatever junk I might throw on here.

--Mor Rioghain

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...

so, lemme introduce myself: I'm the gf! ;-) and bloody happy about it too!!! so everyone, keep reading this blog, so you can see how well my baby can write, and how it evolves with me (me being just as crazy as him), so it should be fun! we both hit the jackpot indeed and I think we're up for a wild ride... so keep posted, it'll be worth it...

-- yume

12/26/2006 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home