Saturday, June 07, 2008

Randomness breaking the silence

So, seeing as the school year is officially over, grades have been attained (or lost) and a flood of free time now bears down upon us students, I deem it more than due that I should post something here.

I realise I've been neglecting this blog up to the point that my fellow writer/blogger has come to me with the question "Is it still worth writing on your blog?". When I heard that I felt a quite sharp pang of regret and guilt that it should have come this far. True, I intended great things, and I have failed miserably due to my lazyness and fear of useful work, but still it came to me as a shock that he should feel it has come to this. So here I'm going to try to actually bring the interwebs some interesting content. Yay me... *sees some tomatoes flying, fists being raised, fingers being offered, ect...* okay....

I have been peeking in my old experience as a web developer/designer and have been reinstalling programs and tools needed to be more productive so my lazyness doesn't kick in immediatly, but my school/work related laptop has conveniently broken down and is now in for reparation. I don't know when to get it back, but for now, it's still same old same old. Hooray for back-up laptops. *little sigh*

So here is to a better blog, a less lazy person writing this blog, and more kicks in the asses by people.

--Warynn

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home