Saturday, March 05, 2005

Ningen wa baka...

Ningen wa baka. It means "humans are stupid". Well or so it should I'm not sure if it's completely right. Why am I saying that? Because it is. Well not all people of course, but the people I know that aren't stupid are getting fewer... Some people who I thought were friends are now barely talking to me. Or when they are they're acting like total fucksticks. Do I attract sadness...? I'm so getting to much of it, I'm just so fucking sick of all this bullcrap! *sigh* Normally I had something to look forward to, something to keep me going from day to day. I've lost that motivation... I don't know how to keep living like this, it's destroying me! I don't think I deserve all this shit... Please someone do something about it, it's killing me...

--Warynn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to think positive in your life even tho it's hard and screw everything you hate. Express yourself in art, I'm pretty sure you've got that talent in you. And think about your friends, even the ones to whom you don't talk that much anymore, they can still be your friend.

3/07/2005 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home