Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Boredness

Sorry for the lack of updates. Really nothing important has happened. Well...not important enough to make it to my blog. My friends and me are making a game out of going with the elevator as soon as we see the chance, and hoping we'll get stuck again. Seems kinda foolish, but I don't really care about that :) Me and and my ex-gf talked things over. It's going better between us now, or so it seems. Haven't lost all hope...yet. Yes, I keep hoping for us to get back together. I don't know if I'll ever love someone like I love(d) her. But hehhh...no more about that, I'm trying not to think about that too much.
I got a new mobile phone for my birthday. Pretty cool thingy ^^ I'm still figuring out to use it tho, and I'm stuck without good settings for WAP, e-mail and mss :(. I'll ask someone at school, my friends are more knowledgable about mobile phones then I am. I really should get interested in more then just games ;). Then again I read about a game school opening at the border of The Netherlands and Belgium next year. I'd just loooove to go study there once I finished applied computer sciences here. But then I heard only 90 people can get in it every year... I wonder ~.~

I know nothing big but hey, I need to give you something to read ^^;
Signing out now, peace y'all

--Warynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home