Friday, July 22, 2005

Inner Turmoil

The storm after the calm eh... I feel like i have my soul and insides violently reassigned multiple times in a row right now, and my heart is gone during the whole process...just need to get that off my back. I know it's been a month, and everything went great uptill now, and now things're going bad again, here i am. I've been using some lame excuse that's not included here, for not updating, now i realise it's a pretty idiotic one. Oh well.
Geez i wonder if life itself has such an utter and total hate against me to turn a wonderful time into a total shithole in mere minutes. Un-be-fucking-lievable. If anyone still reads this, and wants to know how it happened, ask. I kinda don't feel like ranting for no-one here.
Leaving on a vacation to tenerife on monday. Mixed feelings about it. I do think i'll rant about it on several days. They have internet over there, altho it's really fucking expensive. And if my mood stays like this (prolly it will...wonder how i ever going to get this out of my head/off my back) there are updates guaranteed. Oh yeah and i think i'll update the link sidebar. Just so i don't have to go remembering all my favourite sites when i want to check em from abroad. Well, i'm ranted out for the moment. Wonder who's still with me.

Chill out y'all, ja ne

--Warynn

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wim, damn.. alles k?
I'll mail u!, cu!
Take care

7/30/2005 3:02 AM  
Blogger Koen said...

Hey!!!
I'm still with you!!!!

alé ja, 'k was een tijdje op verlof, mor da bennek aan't inhalen

als ge een probleem hebt en ge denkt da'k kan helpe, al is 't maar da ge't gewoon effe aan iemand kwijt wilt, kunde 't altijd zegge é!

7/30/2005 12:40 PM  
Blogger Warynn said...

yow thanks guys :) stom da ik de comments maar laat gezien heb... stom ding update traag voor de owner van een blog

kzal nog wel iets posten, en koen, khad een paar posts terug u raad ni gevolgt en zie wa da der van komt ;)...

7/30/2005 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home