Monday, April 11, 2005

"It's just one of those days...

...Feeling a freight train. First one to complain leaves with a blood stain..."
Yeah, It's one of THOSE days, when nothing goes the way you want it and everything that can go wrong, goes wrong. It's been a while since I had one of those and damn it's one of the worst ever...I'm so freakin' irritated/aggravated right now I could smash something just for the thick of it. I'm really boiling inside. But it'll pass...like everything. I hope things'll go better tomorrow, if not imma be a big ball of stress and frustration at the end of the week ~~. I'm trying to play RO again on those private servers, now it seems my favourite server is gone/abandoned and my client is fucked up and refuses to update completely. kro would, but sakray wouldn't, leaving me with a 100 meg of useless bandwidth usage for an unfinished update. I had to uninstall RO and I'm downloading the install files as we speak...and prolly for the rest of the week ><. Hate it...always have always will. And that's just one of the many things fucked up that happened today, but it's the latest.

Hopefully a better mood tomorrow...Peace y'all

--Warynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home