Sunday, May 29, 2005

I am to be forgotten

It's funny really...everyone i care about is trying to forget me, exactly cus they love me. I don't get it, I prolly never will too...If i love someone i can not forget that person, i can't even think of the idea of trying to forget that person... Maybe i'm different, but fuck that.
It makes me think tho... I once read a story about what happens to people, animals and things when everyone forgets about them. They go into a void...the void of lost objects. The only way to escape that place is to make someone remember you...think about you. The problem is, how to do that for a void. So escape is nearly impossible, diminishing as time passes by. Of course it would be really hard to be 100% forgotten, but i feel like that anyway...

Well then hurry up and forget me, don't give me anymore idle hope!

--W

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't ever say such things again... people don't mean to forget you... and they certainly don't want to hurt you!!! haven't you ever wished you could forget something ever happened? I'm sure you're able to understand what I mean... We're not trying to forget YOU, we're trying to forget what it was you meant to us... which was alot, as you know!! Of course it's impossible to delete all of our memories from our mind, but we just don't want to think of them anymore... 'cause it hurts, knowing we'll never get it back!! can you understand that?? I'm sorry for all the things I've said and done wrong, god knows I never EVER wanted to hurt you!! That's the last thing I'd ever want to do... Now please tell me you can forgive me... please... :'(

5/30/2005 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home