Saturday, March 19, 2005

Betrayed!!

Betrayed...backstabbed... anally FUCKED, by a good friend nonetheless. How the fucking fuck FUCK HELLBUTFUCK is it possible that the forces who control this world are able to fuck me up even more then they already have...I CURSE YOU GOD YOU ANAL FUCK!!!!!
FUCK THE WORLD, NO-ONE UNDERSTOOD, NO-ONE EVER WILL!!


...

Let me die...now, before I suffer more

--Warynn, torn for eternity


/*begin edit*/
It's suprising, how words from people you've never met can be so very comforting.
So here, I'd very like to thank Sora Felix and Cinder Bear. Thanks so very much, those words mean more to me then you can imagne...
Yves you too, thanks a huge bunch mate, won't forget this.
Now if only I could stop crying.
For the rest...I wish the world would blow (it does blow already but in a different sense)
/*end-edit*/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*superknuffel*
Wim, im here, ok ?
LOVE YA !!

3/20/2005 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home