Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Nothin'...Chillin'...

Hey all. Nothing to report actually. I'm just updating for the sake of updating. Only 2 more days of real school left till easter holidays. Yaay ^^; Less stress, more chillin'. Seeing my friends from my old school tomorrow. I'm glad, it's been a while. Yeah, she's also going to be there... I wonder how things'll go...
I've been trying to make another "picture". Well actually it's some nice screenshot (ripped or self made) from somewhere and some shiney glittery or other text layered above it. Normally I immediatly feel which color should/can be used, but lately I've been pretty sucky at "feeling" it. Everything I try, gradients, glows, shadows, all of it just doesn't seem to fit... very aggravating. Yes it's n00bie work, shush ^^; =P. I made a few already which I'm quite pleased about. I started because of...yeah...because of her. I wanted to make her something nice, just for fun. So I started editing some wallpaper I found somewhere and added some symbolic text and "voila" (for you english ppl "there ya go"). This latest is a screenshot (took it myself) from Gundam Seed Destiny featuring Athrun and Cagalli. I also found a pretty sweet line from a song (also from GSD ^^). But I just can seem to get the colors right...it's pissin' me off O.o"; I'm going to try some more after I finish writing this.

more tomorrow (hopefully)
peace y'all,

--Warynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home