Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Back from nowhere.

Hi all. It has been quite some time since I posted something here. Haven't really been feeling like posting lately but that mood has kinda changed so here I am. Things have been fairly cool those last days. Had a booze party on saturday-sunday night. I had loads of fun there and met some cool new people. Now it's already half the second week of the Belgian easter holidays, and I feel like most of the people around my age must feel: sorry that the lazy days are almost over. I've been lazing off for one and a half week now, and quite enjoying it (I'm at 75% of this month's download limit already it's the 6th today...yeah I'm a freak ;) but the good days will be over soon. The hardest part of the year for a student is coming up...and we're going to feel it too... But hehh...we'll see, like always.

Well..I'm off y'all, peace!

--Warynn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE SCHOOl :(
hmmmmm...
da mag ni opnieuw beginnen!!

4/06/2005 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home