Sunday, March 27, 2005

Strange emotions

Hey all. it's been a while since I last updated (again). I told you I was lazy XD, I warned you. These past days had their ups and downs, but things are pretty stable now. I spend the past few days (the first of easter holidays ^^) playing Age of wonders: Shadow Magic. Nothing else to do and I'm giving my lazy side a chance =P. I gotte bring myself to do some work this week, because I'll probably have enough work to do for school.
On other terms, my emotional state is doing pretty well. I talked to some old female friend of mine, who I had some really great and fun times with. It was fun talking to her, and I kinda miss her and those good times. She told me she used to have a crush on me. ^^; First time in a looooong time someone made me blush that much =D. Feels kinda good, I wonder when we'll see ea chother again.
Yeah, the ways of life are strange indeed (("yes master obi-wan" =P pheh))

More thoughts, some other time
Peace y'all

--Warynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home