Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Bad day Bad day Bad day

Yeah what the title says: bad day... It started out pretty cool and ok. I visited a longtime good friend and we had good fun. When we visited his grandmother rain started pouring down on us. We still had to go quite a way and we had nowhere to take shelter. I was soaked till the bone ~.~"; (forgot to bring my coat dammit). That itself wasn't so sucky, but knowing that that friend is the brother of my ex...yeah, old feelings anew. I mean geez, for someone like me who wants to comfort everyone (especially someone if have deep feelings for) and not being able to...... Makes me feel VERY sucky. Very very sucky actually. But hehh..... Anyway... ~~

Not much else to tell... More things later this week that I'm kinda looking forward too. Two parties with some reall good friendsfrom school. I wonder how it'll be (and where to sleep if I get to sleep at all).
Peace y'all...

--Warynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home