Saturday, August 20, 2005

Rurounin

I'm watching Rurouni Kenshin: The movie again. I just got it today. It isn't a perfect version, but it'll do. I'm...having mixed feelings about watching it though. I always wished, when I first had to delete it, that I wanted to see the movie again with someone I love. Although it is a bloody movie, it is a movie about love, and how deeply love can go. Now I'm watching it again...alone...hitotsu. *Sigh* Feels...not good, really. Feels cold... Mixed with the feelings the movie give me it's not, how should i say it... comfortable. It really feels like there's one thing missing.

I wonder...Will it keep missing? Or will actually someone who truely understands me for who I am, watch the movie with me. Sometimes... no, lately: most of the time, I feel like I doubt it...doubt that it will actually happen someday. Hehh, i can already imagine you people post comments meant to cheer me up: "of course it will happen, you'll see." But...*sigh* I don't know... it's been so long now...

I feel glad i'm actually having a 'random thought' post again, instead of a 'passionate' post. It's still not a positive one, but it feels better, a lot better now. Almost makes me smile. This is the way a blog was meant to be made: of random thoughts, not of passionate outbursts of desperation or hate or whatever for that matter. Oh well... It feels good.

Maybe I'll post some more, after I finished watching the whole movie (just finished part 1 of 4). If you haven't seen the movie or the series, I *urge* you to do so. It's a great series to who a lot of different types of people will feel attracted. Or maybe come and join me. Hehh...

Anyway, goodnight all.

--Warynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home