Sunday, September 18, 2005

Trudging through the lands, burning memories

Hi all (who-ever's left here), I'm back....kinda. Last free day now, past midnight ^^; still felt like talking on msn or i would have gone to sleep now, just got back from a "card's night". It was cool, had a good time and saw my buddies from my previous school again. Damn I missed those guys :) Nothing beats old friends, especially those. I could use friends, i'm losing em left and right. Like my 'best' friend. I know, it's kinda...harsh to put it here, but it's been a running issue. He's changed...a lot, and not for the better. Yeah he also had a difficult period, but he worked himself through it with suprising speed. Prollly succeeded doing that by changing so much. We used to be able to talk so very wel, always the same things on our mind and always able to read what the other was thinking. Now...I feel like he doesn't know me anymore. He used to call me all the time and during holidays we were more at each other's house then at our own. ...good old days... Now he goes to his other 'friends'. His pot smoking (seriously) 'my-ego-is-bigger-then-my-ass-is-bigger-then-my-house' type of friends. And then if he does invite me over, it's almost like i'm not there. Most of the time i spend with his brother when i'm there, at least i'm still able to laugh heartily together with his brother. Otherwise we're both doing something totally different with no talking at all. Even worse when his gf is over, then i could as well be smoke or void (which is *in a way* logical, but damn...) Ah hell, this cynical attitude i adopted tells me to just wait and see what comes. I wonder if he'll read this... ...prolly not -.-; *coldness*

This may sound a whining post again, but it's less whining then the last few...This is more a thought issue post. (blah blah excuse excuse, whatever ;) I'm improving, slowly but steadily.

--Warynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home