Monday, March 21, 2005

Escaped from the void (for now)

Yeah i'm back, escaped from the void of sadness. Some really good friends helped me through it. I really needed the help. It feels kinda good feeling all those trustworthy people around me. Tomorrow going out. Thses walls are driving me nuts. I've been uneasy and uncomforatble all day sitting inside. It got better as the day progressed but I never really felt totally ok. I hope that tomorrow is going to change that ^^. Too bad I can't do it more (yet). Damn hypermedia exam *grumble, mutter* It's too damn much, I think I'm going to be straining to finish it all, except if we don't have to learn that last part. I hope not... bleagh ~~
Anyway...we'll see. I had other thoughts I wanted to write here but I'm so freakin' tired I can barely think straight. Need sleep ~~. Need it a lot. Maybe some more tomorrow, we'll see...

Peace, y'all

-Warynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home