Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Holiday Heat

Hey all. I'm in a pretty good mood today. No angst or stuff like that, just the casual holiday feeling. Mayeb a bit too casual cus I got an hypermedia exam on friday, but hehh, it's going ok :). Went eating today with my ex, her new "bf" and her brother. Was pretty ok, better then I had thought. You can barely use the word "relationship" when looking at those 2 ^^, which is a good thing. Yeah I know it is hypocritical and backstab-ish, but that's life ~.~". It's bloody 20°C outside and i'm here inside learning this shit O.o i should be outside in a t-shirt drinking some Cola and chillin' but noooo... damn*grumble*school*grumble*. Oh hell, 2 more days and then: FREEDOM!! ^^.

I'm pretty tired so sorry if things don't make much sense.
Peace y'all

--Warynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home